- 1991 - 1997 - graduated with honors from the Azerbaijan State Medical University
- 1997 – 1998 - Bakı, internship
- 1998 - He graduated with a degree in military desert surgery-
- 2006-cı il: he has passed a 1st part of written exam at the Royal College of Surgeons in Edinburgh - Al-Riyad, Saudia Arabia kingdom
- In 2007: He has passed 2nd part of written exam at he Royal College of Surgeons in Edinburg - Al-Riyad, Saudia Arabia Kingdom
- In 2008: He has passed oral main subjects 3rd part of exam in England's Royal College of Surgeons - Kayro, Egypt-Arab republic
- In 2009: he passed part 4 Communication Skills Examination
- in England's Royal College of Surgeons
- kalombo, Shrilanka republic
- In 2009: I passed 5th part of clinical exam of the Royal College of Surgeons in England, I was awarded a Certification Certificate- Kalkutta, India
- In 2012: Completed a written and clinical successful examination of the General Surgeon's Specialist Certification Examination of the Ministry of Health of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- 2006 – 2012- he has successfully passed the 5-stage exam session in foreign countries and has been awarded with a certificate of membership of the Royal College of Surgeons of England.
- 2016 Oktyabr – he has successfully passed the certification exam on the General Surgeon's Specialist in the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Azerbaijan in both clinical and written form.
- 1998 – 2001 - Head of General Surgery Department at Shamkir Military Hospital
- 2001 – 2002 - Baku city № 13 polyclinic Surgeon
- 2002 – 2016 -King Khaled Hospital of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, General Surgeon Specialist
- Extensive work experience as a general surgeon at home and abroad
- He completed England (United Kingdom) Surgeons Royal College Certification Exam
- International knowledge and experience on health and safety. Ability to communicate effectively with people and communicate.