- He graduated from Azerbaijan Medical University in 2011
- Between 2015-2017 He has received a doctoral degree on Gastroenterology, internal diseases, at Perugia University in Italy
Departments which he worked in Santa Maria della Misericordia hospital in Italy
- Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Digestive Endoscopy Department.
- Department of Neurohosteronology
Participation in conference, seminars and courses:
- AIGO Italian Gastro-Endoscopic Courses: Diagnostic Therapeutic Innovations and Economic Aspects in Gastroenterology. Perugia, Italy 2016
- Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology - Endoscopic Department, (Clinical Instrumentation Skills -
Certification) -Perugia, Hospital S. Maria della Misericordia 2016
- SİED (Societa İtailana Endoscopia Digestiva) -Member of the Italian Digest Endoscopy Society.
- ADE Ultrasound Examination course-2017, Perugia
- Endoscopic Ultrasonography (EUS 2017, Amsterdam)
- ''Drug discovery new aspects in gastroenterology'' 2016, Perugia
Performed Endoscopic Procedures:
- Botox therapy in axalasia
- Gastric ballooning (Slimming balloons)
- Endoscopic mucosal resection (EMR)
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEQ)
- Removal of unknown objects
- Linear ligation to varicose veins
- EUS (Endoskopic ultrasound examination)
- APC (Arcan Plasma Coagulation)
- Videocapsule Examination
All types of gastrointestinal, liver, gastric ulcer, gallbladder in accordance with American and European clinical guidelines and treatment are successfully performed at a high level.
- Hepatitis-Virus (A, B, C), Autoimmune etc.
- Chronic constipation
- Chronic diarea
- Functional dyspepsia (abdominal pain, nausea)
- Intestinal inflammatory diseases (Ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease)
- Gastric and duodenal ulcer
- Irritable bowel syndrome (İBS)
- NASH, NAFLD (Fatty hepatitis, liver lubrication) etc.
- He works as a gastroenterologist-endoscopist at MEDILAND Gastroenterology Department since 2017.
- He speaks English, Italian, Russian and Turkish fluently.