- In 1995-2001 he graduated from Medical Faculty of Azerbaijan Medical University.
- In 2000-2001 he passed internship in city clinical hospital №2 named after E. Efendiyev.
- He graduated from Tohoku University (Sendai, Japan), Faculty of Medicine (Internal Diseases / Nephrology / Nephrology) in 2004-2009.
- In 2004-2009, he received a doctoral degree at Tohoku University, Sendai, Japan.
Participated professional trainings:
- Ege University Faculty of Medicine (Izmir, Turkey), Nephrology and kidney transplantation in 2009-2010ı.
- Medical Park (Antalya, Turkey), Nephrology and kidney transplantation in 2011.
- In 2004-2009 he was a grant-aided student of Monbukagagusho in the Japanese state.
- In 2008, he received a Booster Grant from Tohoku University.
- In 2009, he worked as a nephrologist at Central Neftchilar Hospital, Human Body and Tissue Transplantation Center.
- Since 2012 he has been working at the Central Oil Workers' Hospital, Internal Medicine Center, as Head of Nephrology Department.
- He has been working on Mediland Hospital since 2018